Monday, April 7, 2008

A Slam Dunk

i mentioned in an early post, of which there are only two..., that i brewed beer. I have a confession to make. My beer is delicious. I feel a little like a boastful home chef who rates their cooking far to highly, but its true, my beer is delicious. I've given some to 3, well all 3, of my friends and they are all in complete agreement. I make good beer.

i read that in blogs it is ok to divulge intensely personal secrets, i've thought about this and decided not to. I thought that you should all know.

this last week is the first week that i have worked more that 3 days consecutively, i worked 6. I feel a little like a grown up, so this morning before work i tidied up around the house and helped a neighbour move some furniture. more grown up behaviour. i starting to get a little concerned about this so i decided to write poetry about the place of mechanical bulls in western society.

1 comment:

teigan said...

Fuck being a grownup. You know as well as I do that this whole 'being a grownup' thing is a scam foisted on the public by The Man to keep us all well behaved.

In other news: I'm devastated you don't consider me a friend. Give me delicious beer.