Monday, April 14, 2008

time time time....

see whats become of me?

i work 6 days a week now, i have no time to do anything stupid.
thus no interesting things to write about.

i think my feet grew, they are size 14 now. (hello ladies). is this possible?

This is my fourth post now so i think, due to the overwhelming amount of comments and traffic, that its time for some Q and A.

Q. (....) ?
A. funny you should ask. No.

Q. (...) ?
A. well my first reaction would be to ask. Then i think it would be fine to borrow the car.

Q.(....)
A. In my line of work, and in general, i think it is very very important to own black jeans. they are far superior to blue ones or any others made in inferior colours.

Q. (.....)?
A. flattered but spoken for.


i hope that clears it all up for you,
Happy reading

1 comment:

teigan said...

[i think my feet grew, they are size 14 now. (hello ladies).]

Your blogging has indeed come a long way.

Hur hur, hur hur; come a long way