Tuesday, September 30, 2008

mind officially blown

Yesterday on the train home i was happily listening to tunes and reading my book when a ticket inspector rudely interupted me. Having a valid ticket i was all to happy to show it to him so i put down my book to get the ticket from my pocket. The cover of the book i'm reading, Blitzkrieg - By Len Deighton, has a large swastika on the cover and as i put the book on the adjacent seat the ticket inspector looked at me, then looked at the book cover and said, 'don't worry about the ticket, i see you're one of us' and then walked away. so its true - ticket inspectors ARE nazi's.

as a side note Blitzkrieg is about hitlers rise to power, the history of tactics in modern warfare and the failings of the initial allied response to german aggression, its a history book, and for learning about history i was accused of being a facist.

I could not speak - mind blown.

3 comments:

teigan said...

Is this a true story?

Tally said...

yeah mate, happened to me tuesday afternoon on the way home from work.

teigan said...

OMFG

I love it