Thursday, July 31, 2008

work related update

well as it all turned out i got the job i originally applied for. amazing. now i only have to work 1 or maybe 2 jobs. relaxing times. i will call this new world the world of single employment, or job monogamy, whereby one only has one job to attend to. as i make my way through this new and distinctly different lifestyle i will post on how i spend this newly acquired free time. i think this is going to be good thing, as i was a little sick of my polygamus working arrangement. with one main job and occasional work on the side i am a little worried about how my main job will cope with being cheated on, but as the other work is only on weekends and outside of main jobs domain i hope that main job will remain blissfully unaware of indescretions and affairs. job monogamy.

i moved house in the last few weeks, the new place is good, i came home yesterday to my housemates blazing anthrax through the new house stereo. i love my new house

1 comment:

teigan said...

Thank dog multiple jobs aren't as really as hard to manage as multiple bitches. Life is kind sometimes.

ION: Your new house r0x0rz. Have a party! I will come.