Saturday, May 24, 2008

i am an idiot

last night i got real drunk with my friend tim. we drank my homebrew to excess then drank whiskey. fun. but later i went to my partners house and was rude to her housemate, who in real life i actually quite likem but in drunk life for some reason i'm very mean to her. i'm bad.

i talked lots of rubbish and dont remember much. i have a horrible feeling that later my memory will return and i will feel bad.

listening to: Venom
Reading: sandman - book 6
playing computer games.

this is my 7th consecutive day of work, i have 4 more days to go till i get a day off. fuck me.

1 comment:

teigan said...

Er, no.

I mean, I like you and all. But I just don't think of you that way etc

What was I saying? Oh yeah. When you remember, just pretend you still don't. Works for me.

Man, I'm full of useful information you probably already knew this morning.